Castle COVID-19 precautions
We know how much everyone loves a COVID-19 update…
Social distancing in screens:
We will be hosting both socially distanced and full capacity screenings as part of a controlled, phased move back to being a full capacity venue. We are closely monitoring our screenings and any feedback from guests and staff. Currently we are trialling different ways of identifying which screening is socially distanced or not, but it will always be clear on the website and when booking in person.
What we’re also doing:
- Our queuing system will remain in place.
- Sanitiser stations will continue to be available.
- Additional cleaning routines will remain in place.
What we’re asking of you:
- Masks should still be worn in the bar and screens unless you’re eating, drinking or exempt.
- When enjoying a drink in the bar, please remain seated wherever possible.
Additionally we are due to have a brand new top-of-the range air conditioning system installed within the next couple of weeks. It’s going to be amazing!
We really appreciate the support that everyone has shown us by respecting these precautions since we re-opened. We will continue to monitor the situation, and will only begin to reduce them once we feel that it is safe to do so.